Warranty & RMA
Please allow up to 5 business days for your Product Return (RMA) to be received, tested, processed and completed.
Return Merchandise Authorization Terms and Conditions
1) Prior Authorization for Product Returns and General Policies
To return a product to Drone Matters, you must get prior authorization by contacting us through support ticket. Drone Matters may require a 10% restocking fee for returned merchandise in its sole discretion. A re-stocking fee does not apply to defective products. All merchandise returned must be packaged well to protect it from shipping damage, and must be sent with a shipping method that provides tracking information. Drone Matters can not be held responsible for damage that occurs in transit. For merchandise that a customer wants to return for a refund, Drone Matters requires that the item and its packaging be in un-used, "like new" condition with all original packaging, cabling, manuals, etc. included, or the return will be refused. Inspect your product carefully before shipping as any signs of wear or use will result in a refused product return. No items are accepted for exchange or return after 30 days from the purchase date. "Made to Order" items such as custom built "Ready To Fly" models can not be returned.
2) Defective/Wrong Merchandise
Drone Matters will allow defective merchandise to be returned for an exchange only. Note that if Drone Matters is unable to reproduce the problem(s), the item will be shipped back and you will be charged for the return shipping. Whether or not an item is considered defective is determined in the sole discretion of Drone Matters. Drone Matters will not be liable for equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged as a result of defective merchandise. As an example, if a video transmitter you received from Drone Matters is defective and stops working during flight causing you to loose your airframe, Drone Matters may replace the defective video transmitter, but not any other equipment that might have been lost and/or damaged due to the defective video transmitter.
3) Shipping Costs
- If you are returning an item for a refund, or exchanging a functional product, you are responsible for covering the return shipping costs.
- If you are exchanging a defective item or an item you received in error due to a packaging mistake at Drone Matters' warehouse, Drone Matters will refund you the return shipping costs once we have received and processed your RMA.
- For items returned to Drone Matters, Drone Matters will not cover the cost of "expedited" shipping. Please choose a standard shipping option that provides tracking (UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail, etc.). If you are unsure about which shipping method to choose, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Reimbursement for the return shipping cost only applies to actual shipping cost or postage, this does not include shipping or packing materials.