Please choose with or without BEC.
Runs BLHeli, which has been thoroughly tested to be free of sync issues running on 3S and 4S on all of the popular miniquad motors up to 2300kv.
- Flashed with BLHeli, OneShot enabled
- 18mmx34mm (heat shrink edge to edge) x 8mm high at thickest point
- 10g with full length wires and heatsink (removable for 1g saving)
- Sound beacon - after some 10mins (configurable) the ESC will start the motors beeping to help you find your quad
- Complete 3S and 4S compatibility with up to 2300kv motors
- Ready to fly! No further configuration required.
You should use 1 BEC (to power the FC) and 3 No-BEC ESCs in a quad.
The inexpensive USB adapter (see related items below) gives you access to all BLHeli settings like reversing motor direction as well as flashing new firmware with a user friendly interface.
- Change settings to find what works for your motor/battery/prop combo
- Reverse motor direction easily after solding it to your ESC
- Take advantage of further advancements in BLHeli by flashing new versions
- Set other parameters such as beacon, PPM range etc