This is the Bind and Fly version with no radio transmitter. A ready-to-fly Tiny Whoop with all the upgrades that I prefer to fly. The tiny whoop uses the newest frame, props, motors and BETAFPV F3 flight controller.
The Beta65S has 1 huge improvement based on Beta65 drones.
- Motors: 6x15mm -> 7x16mm brushed motors
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Weight: 25g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV F3 Brushed FC
- Motor: 7x16mm Coreless Brush Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D8 potocol / DSMX / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
- Power connector: JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Batterry: 3.7V 230mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 min 30 second
FRSKY RX VERSION
The Frsky version support D8 protocol only. Compatible with Frsky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. So it is incompatible with Frsky Taranis radio transmitter in EU firmware.