The L9R receiver (9/12ch non-telemetry long range receiver). Extend your range of your FrSky 2.4GHz system with this L9R long range receiver. This receiver will give you up to 3x the range of a standard V8 or D series and 2x the range of X series.
- More channels: 1~9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~12ch from SBUS port.
- With RSSI output: Analog voltage output (0~3.3V).
- Longer operating range: Up to three times of the operating range for V8 or D series.
- Dimension: 46.25x26.6x14.2mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 19gm
- Antenna: PCB Antenna
- Number of Channels: 1-9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1-12ch from SBUS port
- RSSI output: Analog RSSI output (0-3.3V)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Approx. 2 times that of X-series receivers
- FrSky X-series Module (XJT) etc in LR12 mode (Switch 1 is OFF, Switch 2 is ON)
- FrSky Taranis X9D etc. in LR12 mode
- L9R receiver does not work with FrSky V8, D8, and D16 Mode.
Note: L9R has a bind protocol that differs from the X series - PLUS failsafe is set to last signal by default, so the user must ensure to set the failsafe to work as preferred. Failsafe cannot be set from the TX, so the manual should be consulted for the relevant information.