Introducing the Overcraft Power Distribution Board for the ZMR 250 frame. This is an impressive piece of tech for existing ZMR 250 flyers and it is a must have upgrade if you like to organize the wiring on the frame neatly. The PDB also comes with a 5V reglator which can be used to power flight controllers such as the Naze 32, this is especially helpful for those running OPTO ESCs such as the DYS SN20A. The board also comes with LEDs at the front and the rear and a loud buzzer to allow you to find your craft in the field. Get yours today and bring new life to your ZMR 250 without breaking the bank!
- Esc integration: Solder your esc on the board. You can also solder the signal wires to the pdb to reduce clutter
- 3s and 4s compatibility. You can power the board using 3s and 4s batteries
- Multiples FC supported: Naze32, Flip32, CC3D, KK2 board and any other board in the 36x36mm size format
- Onboard 5v BEC: This board uses the lm2940 regulator to provide an output of 5v and 1 amp. You can power your flight control with that bec and usd OPTO ESCs
- Fpv filter: Filter out the noise from you ESCs for a clean video signal
- Optional 4S battery fpv regulator: If you are using a 4S power system, most FPV systems run only at 12v. So you can easily plug a Pololu voltage regulator to step down or step up-down the voltage for your FPV system
- Camera power options: To cover all kinds of cameras, the front camera can be powered from the battery, from the bec, or from the optional Pololu voltage regulator
- Video transmitter power options: Same as front camera, the video could be powered from the battery or a 12v optinal regulator. If you are using an OSD, there is an OSD pad that can be used to wire the OSD video out to the VTX video in to reduce wiring mess
- Minim OSD integration. Minim OSD its very small, and it can be soldered under the FC, so you dont lost room for other components. It shows you the FC stats into your fpv, such as level, current voltage, bar, even rssi or gps speed and compass. Minim OSD kv version supported as well. Wires are minimal, you only need to solder the rx and tx pads next to the FC, and they are really close to it.
- Optional inbuilt Buzzer: The PDB kit includes a buzzer, just install it in the allocated space and you will not need to worry about not being able to find your ZMR 250 in the field
- CleanFlight LED System. Buy some WS2812 or WS2812b led stips, and make your quad cooler