This is the new FPV 5.8G A/V Receiving System - RC832 - 32CH Edition RP-SMA The RC832 Receiver is nice and small in size for easy integration into your ground station, but big in quality and features. The receiver uses the same two button interface as the TS832 Transmitter making channel swapping a breeze. There are two independent AV outputs for both audio and video. So you can use a monitor and set of goggles or maybe a DVR to record your flight, for when your significant other asks where you were for the last 4 hours. It also has frequency memory, so when you power down it will save the last frequency channel you were using. Powering the receiver at the field is as easy as plugging in a 3 cell lipoly into the included prewired cable with mini JST. It just doesn’t get any simpler than this.
- 32 channels: Cover A, B, E bands and F bands
- Two switching buttons for the band and channel
- Two digits display for the band and channel
- Power off memory for last channel and band
- Dual Independent video and audio signal outputs
RX RC832 Specs:
- Power input: 12V
- Working current: 200mA max
- Antenna impedance: 50
- Antenna gain: 2db
- Video impedance: 75
- Video format: NTSC/PAL auto
- Dimension: 80x 65 x15mm
- Weight: 85g
- Antenna connection: RP-SMA
Frequency and channel frequency table:
Note: This Rx is not compatible with newer ImmersionRC or Fatshark Nexwave branded transmitters.
Compatible with Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV gear within the same frequency range.
- 1 x receiver (RX)
- 1 x antenna (2db)
- 1 x Power cable for rc832
- 1 x AV cable
- 1 x user manual