- Continuous Current: 30A
- Peak Current (10s): 35A
- BEC: no
- Lipo: 2s - 6s
- Programming: Yes
- Weight: 15.8g
- Size: 35x19mm
BLHeli_S firmware is the next generation code, following the base BLHeli code.
1. BLHeli_S is designed for superior performance in multirotors, and uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
2. All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
3. The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
4. The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
5. Supports very high motor Speed: BB1 MCU can support up to 350k eRPM, and currently the BB2 is set to 500k eRPM.