The TBS DISCOVERY PRO gimbal frame is the perfect tool for amateur and pro aerial videographers. Sporting a fully stabilized camera gimbal it is the most powerful, compact, robust and versatile "take anywhere" quadrocopter available to date.
- Integrated brushless gimbal & control board (plug & play!)
- Built-in camera switch (GoPro live-out and pilot's camera)
- Frame acts as power distribution board
- Ready for long range FPV
- TBS CORE (on screen display) with digital current sensor
- Lightweight CNC aluminum gimbal
- Custom IMU
- Tried and proven frame design - based on the world's most popular FPV quad!
Top and Bottom plates with
- CORE installed
- AlexMos SimpleBGC Controller integrated
- Camera switcher integrated
- RF tin shield installed
- Aluminum CNC gimbal with vibration isolation
- GoPro Live Video out board
- TBS IMU
- 2x GB2208 direct drive gimbal motors
- XT60 pigtail
- All required molex cables, screws, standoffs and bearings
Setting up a gimbal the right way can be a daunting task. Installing a brushless gimbal board and making the wiring work in your favor is difficult. Therefore we decided to license the SimpleBGC firmware and the SimpleBGC hardware layout from Viacopter. This is a world's first ... the gimbal controller fully embedded into the frame. No soldering, no software configuration, plug in the motors and you're good to go. The embedded USB port connects to your PC for future firmware upgrades and custom configs.
Integrated TBS Core
The CORE has won over the FPV enthusiasts world wide and as the easiest to use OSD module. Clean data layout and only the most important information presented on screen. Clutter-free, permanently visible, zero wires for installation, and nicely tucked away under a tin shield. The most robust and secure solution for on screen telemetry.
The TBS CORE is famous for:
- Accurate flight pack voltage and mAh consumption display
- Reliable power supply for FPV camera and transmitter
- Flight time shown once a minute
- Display RSSI (R/C signal strength) from all major UHF systems and some regular R/C systems
- Single battery FPV system - less chance of failure!
- 4pcs Flamewheel Arms
- Remote control, 6 or more channels
- Flight control (GPS optional)
- 4x 200W motors and 4x 30A ESC
- 4x 9x5 or 10x5 propeller set (clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation!)
- FPV camera
- FPV transmitter
- GoPro HD HERO3 or HERO2 camera
- 3300mAh - 4500mAh 4S battery (8 - 12 mins flight time) - no larger than 31 x 47 x 157mm