Please note that depending on when the original Vectors were shipped to you, they may need to be firmware upgraded, as the new GPS requires firmware version 1.81 (in software version 11.78) to work correctly. You can do this by installing 11.78 software from here, and just plugging each unit into USB and updating the firmware.
Years in the making, and built from the ground up with simplicity in mind, the Vector has everything we hobbyists have dreamed about for our recreational FPV models, in one small, lightweight easy to use product:
- SIMPLE to set up and operate "out of the box" for both fixed wing and multirotor, with no PC required
- Built-in OSD with COLOR GRAPHICS!
- OSD display is fully configurable, so you can make the screen as simple or robust as you want it!
- OSD still operates even if your camera fails!
- FIXED WING and MULTIROTOR Flight Controller with GPS modes and RTH
- Fixed wing: Traditional fixed wing, Elevon, and V-tail planes
- Multirotor: Tricopter, Quadcopter, and Hexacopter
- COMPATIBLE: PCM, SPPM and S.BUS receiver support, with 4 types of RSSI
- EXPANDABLE with additional sensors, accessories, and internet firmware updates
- FLEXIBLE: fly with or without your FPV equipment
- Built in FLIGHT DATA RECORDER helps take the guesswork out if something goes wrong
- REDUCED WIRING: innovative wire harness with power distribution simplifies hookup
- Current sensor with quiet and efficient filtered 12V* and 5V Power Supply Unit supports up to 6S packs
- Built-in altimeter, IMU and magnetic compass sensors
There are 3 options for the various batteries connections available which are XT-60, Deans and Leads, do select a suitable connector to add to cart.